As we move forward, we will be holding classes on Zoom for the coming weeks. We are creating this blog post to help you transition to virtual classes until in-person classes can be held again. Here is some important information:
Classes and Pricing
We ask that you please continue to register for classes on Vagaro. Each class is now $10, and unlimited classes at $30 a month. You can use your membership to attend any virtual class as you would attend a class at the studio. If you are a package passes holder, you might see a price difference. Please email us If you would like to get credit for any overpay.
How to Use Zoom
- After you register for a class on Vagaro, you will receive an invitation to the Zoom meeting in your email.
- Click on the link in the email to join the class!
- If you do not have the Zoom app, the link will open to the Zoom website so that you can download the app.
- You do not need to create a Zoom account but you will need to download the software to join the Zoom class.
3. Once open, please click the button to join the meeting.
4. Enter your name and the meeting ID specified your the invitation email.
5. Be sure to check that your video and audio are on, and then you will have successfully joined the online class! Yes, it’s that easy!
We appreciate your patience as we accommodate the sudden change and move our classes online. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (408) 657-3264.
Jiaren Yoga Studio